Junecode helps you build an interactive community, not just a static site. You can collaborate with others, get comments and emails from your visitors, and use RSS feeds to keep everyone up to date.
- Collaborate: Many people can work on a single site, with different access levels, so you can all post updates when you need to. If you set up multiple sites you can even subscribe to categories from other sites. For example you might have a main calendar for your record label, and your band sites can subscribe to show only the shows for that band.
- Comments with spam filtering: It’s simple to enable comments for any page on your site. A live preview lets commenters see what they’re posting before they submit it. An advanced spam filtering system with customizable moderation levels hides or rejects unwanted comments automatically. When it’s necessary, you can quickly delete multiple comments at once.
- Contact forms: You can create highly customizable contact forms with simple HTML-style tags. Even the emails sent are fully customizable. An intelligent spam filter presents a CAPTCHA only when a message is suspect, so your inbox stays free of clutter and your visitors don’t face needless hassles.
- RSS and Podcast feeds: Various feeds are automatically generated for your site, so your visitors can subscribe and get notified of updates instantly. Juneindex has RSS feeds too—so your galleries or file listings can create new entries as soon as you upload a file. An RSS plug-in even lets you take a feed from another site and display it on your own.
- Google Site Map: Your site automatically generates a Google Site Map so you can get your site thoroughly indexed faster. Junecode is also designed with search engine optimization (SEO) in mind, and if you’d like to add Google Analytics you can just paste the code into your template.