- Easy setup: If you want to install Junecode on your own server, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just upload the files, open the setup page, and Junecode walks you through the rest. We’ll even give you a discount on hosting from DreamHost—just enter the promo code JUNECODE for $50 off. Junecode has also been tested with other major web hosts like GoDaddy and BlueHost.
- Friendly addresses: Unstead of confusing URLs like http://junecode.com/?user=mike&cat=5, your pages are mapped to virtual directories, for simple URLs like http://junecode.com/mike/photos/
- File manager: Junecode includes a file manager that makes it easy to upload and organize files without the need for FTP. You can even add descriptions and set Juneindex templates to make your file listings better than ever.
- Maintenance: Take your site down for maintenance in two clicks. Need to view the site yourself while you work? One more click.
- Caching: You can set your pages to cache, to reduce the load on your server. Your pages will still update as needed, and you can set a maximum expiration date.
Setting up Junecode on your own server is fast and easy.
Manage your files directly in Junecode without the need for FTP or other software. If you do use FTP it’s no problem—Junecode will work with your files seamlessly.